These have been unprecedented times and we understand that Canadian small businesses are facing unimaginable difficulties and financial challenges.
BizWize is committed to providing up-to-date information on Covid-19 economic supports, to help businesses apply for and maximize the benefits of available programs, loans, and subsidies. Our services now include expanded human resources and payroll services, and remote desktop solutions.
In addition to Covid-19 supports, Bizwize is working tirelessly to provide continued full service coverage. If you are new to our company and our website, welcome! We encourage you to browse our Services page for more information about our offerings.
We would love to chat about your goals. If you are interested in our Services, or need more information, please Contact Us at 289-221-2650 or at email@example.com.
A heartfelt thank you to our valued clients for your continued loyalty and support. From our family to yours, we wish you good health.
Covid-19 Economic Supports
Updated 09 November, 2021
The Federal Government has taken steps to support Canadians and Businesses facing hardship as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. Such supports include:
Please note that new businesses, which opened after March 2020, remain ineligible.
The deadline to apply for CEWS, CRHP or CERS is 180 days after end of each claim period.
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy & Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy
- Existing CEWS and CERS programs will end October 23, 2021.
- CRHP (Canada Recovery Hiring Program)
- Replaces CEWS
- Extended until May 7, 2022
- For eligible employers with increased payroll and current revenue losses above 10%, with a subsidy of up to 50%.
- For businesses hiring back workers, hiring new workers, and creating additional jobs.
NEW Proposed Programs
- Deliver targeted support to businesses that are still facing significant pandemic-related challenges.
- For businesses which can demonstrate significant revenue loss over the course of 12 months of the pandemic, as well as revenue losses in the current month.Two Support Programs would be available until May 7, 2022:
- Tourism and Hospitality Recovery Program:
Provide wage and rent subsidy programs, to hotels, tour operators, travel agencies, and restaurants, with a subsidy rate of up to 75%.
- Hardest-Hit Business Recovery Program:
Provide wage and rent subsidy programs, to businesses that have faced deep losses, with a subsidy rate of up to 50%.
- Businesses that face any temporary new local lockdowns will be eligible for up to the maximum amount of the wage and rent subsidy programs, during the lockdown, regardless of losses over the course of the pandemic.
Current subsidy rates available through to March 13, 2022. After that, the subsidy rate will decrease by half.
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA):
- Applicants can no longer:
- Apply for a $60,000 loan or the $20,000 expansion
- Submit additional information
- Requalify under the Non-Deferrable Expense Stream
- Support for Workers/Employees:
- Extend the Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit and the Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit until May 7, 2022, and increase the maximum duration by 2 weeks.
- Establish the Canada Worker Lockdown Benefit to provide $300 a week to eligible workers should they be unable to work due to a local lockdown any time between October 24, 2021, and May 7, 2022.
- Ontario Small Business Support Grant
- Applications are now closed.
For more information on Subsidies and other Economic Response Programs, please see our Covid-19 Resources page.
WHAT IS BIZWIZE?
BizWize Inc. has offered management and accounting solutions for small business for over 20 years. We specialize in Accounting Services, Business Startup & Incorporations, Human Resources, Compliance, Policy and Software Training. No business or budget is too small and no job is too difficult. Debunking the notion that small business development is arduous, we infuse fun into the process. Our services are holistic and customized, building the best foundation for your small business.
BizWize Inc. understands that small businesses still have to do it all. By removing bottleneck tasks from your workload, you can direct your energy towards better serving your business and clientele. Our mission is to identify, strengthen and streamline your internal processes, enabling your small business to develop and grow long into the future.
I have been collaborating with Angela, and recommending the bookkeeping services that her company offers, to my clients since 1997. Without exception, BizWize has delivered quality work and professional service with exceptional results. Our clients consistently provide us with glowing feedback, and I am confident that any company who engages BizWize will not be disappointed. Angela is able to handle many day to day issues that small business entrepreneurs encounter including bookkeeping, sales tax and WSIB filings and interacting with CRA auditors. Her attention to detail and accuracy of her services are extremely reliable.
- Darryl Hennick, Chartered Professional Accountant
“We have been working with Angela and her company since 1997. During this time she has professionally, reliably, efficiently and effectively taken care of all our accounting and business needs. She even took care of some long standing delinquent accounts, attending court on our behalf. She always goes the extra mile and has provided outstanding service with integrity and personality. Angela is truly a pleasure to work with and a valuable asset to any small business. We highly recommend her services.” - Mike, Property Management
Contact us today. The call is free, our first consultation is free and you are under no obligation whatsoever!